My amazing “techy” virtual assistant, Zubair (or “Z” for short), has a little extra time this month and next so I thought I’d share the love with ya’ll.
- Set up squeeze/opt-in or sales pages on your WordPress website (including using OptimizePress)
- Post articles to your blog and find a royalty free image that “goes with it.”
- Create messages, opt-in forms, or sequences in your OAP/SendPepper/MailChimp/Infusionsoft/Aweber
- Schedule social media posts for you using Hootsuite, Buffer, or another tool you specify
- Set up products or services in your Office Autopilot or PayPal shopping cart
- Do boring data entry into your CRM, email system, into a spreadsheet, etc.
- And so much more…just ask.
Normally his time is worth $50/hour for these kind of tasks (which is still a steal).
But since he’s got some time free, you can hire him this month for $175 for a 5 hour block. (that’s a 30% savings)
And there’s a lot he can do in 5 hours…plus he tracks time to the minute…not 15 minute increments like a lot of other virtual assistants.
He’s open for just TEN “5 hour blocks” right now:
(if the link no longer works, it’s because all 10 spots are taken)
I haven’t offered this for over a year and I probably won’t for at least 6 months or more.
If you’ve had tasks you’ve been wanting to get off your plate, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. 🙂
He’ll set you up with a fr*ee private task management system where you can just email the tasks/files etc. to him, have direct access to him, and see the status and time used. It’s super cool.
These hours are good for 60 days so you have plenty of time to use them. And because he’s setting the time aside for you, and you’re taking someone else’s spot, there are no refunds.
P.S. If you’re interested, sign up now here: http://tinyurl.com/
He won’t be able to take on more than 10 clients so hurry.