Heads Up: Special Invitation on Wednesday
Something’s been bothering me and I wanted to see if you can relate.
A lot of people I talk to are struggling with the problem of how to use their voice and presence to be more effective speakers.
It’s a shame, because the solution is actually very simple they just don’t have it. Maybe you can relate to this, too.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- I feel tension or strain when (or after) I speak or sing or both.
- My voice lacks expression.
- My voice has a “vocal break” or cracks.
- I have to raise my voice in an attempt to be sufficiently loud enough for public speaking or stage work.
- I feel like my performances lacks pizazz or stage presence.
- I’m been asked to repeat myself or told I mumble.
- I experience anxiety, procrastination, or confusion before speaking.
- I am not sure what to do with my body, hands, face when giving a presentation.
You see I’ve been a performer my entire life. And a professional speaker and singer for the last 20 years.
And I have been teaching singers how to strengthen and use their voices and be dynamic, engaging performers for the last 8 years.
The same techniques apply absolutely to speaking.
Which got me to thinking, what could I create that would get you started quickly, with exactly what you need to solve this problem?
Well, today, I came up with the perfect solution. I’m opening up just 10 spots to coach with me — at no cost, my treat! — for 30 minutes.
It’s my 30-minute “Confident Speaker Breakthrough Session.”
The only thing is, with only 10 spots open, these are going to be snapped up fast. And to be considered you’ll need to apply right away.
In this Confident Speaker Breakthrough Session I’ll walk you through:
* Clarify the challenges and obstacles that sabotaging your speaking success
* Create a clear plan that describes in detail the steps you need to take to your speaking to the next level
* The one simple step you can take immediately to get into action
You’ll also get my Confident Speaker Assessment before we speak to prepare for our session. ($49 Value)
Here’s how it works:
1. Wednesday September 21, I’ll send you the special invitation. (Don’t get my emails? Scroll to the bottom of this post to join AND a special gift.) All you need to do is open the email, hit reply and answer a few simple questions.
2. The deadline for applying is Tuesday September 27, so best to hit reply right away, when you see the invitation from me.
3. I’ll let you know after September 27 if you get a spot. I hope you do!
There’s only one way to find out for sure and that’s to apply right away when the email arrives from me to you.
So watch for my special invitation and I’ll talk to you soon!