A few days ago, I told you about my new theater company and I shared that making my dreams come true wouldn’t be possible if I didn’t have a team helping me in my business.
Have you ever thought, someone could help me with this if I could just hook up my brain to there’s and download what I think and know about it?
Well, that technology hasn’t been invented yet but, this is a close second.
Templates, checklists and other tools make it easy for your team to get stuff done for you. And my friends Melissa Ingold and Nicole Dean at CoachGlue have put together the most awesome set of tools to help you with your next webinar.
“Webinar in a Box: 17 Templates, Checklists, Charts and Agendas” will help make your next webinar more profitable than ever.
You’ll be high-fiving yourself when this package saves you even 15 minutes (or even HOURS) on your next webinar or helps you to get more guests than you’d normally have. 🙂
BUT – the price on this goes up after tomorrow. And, since tomorrow is a holiday for many, I wanted to give you an early notice so you can grab this today, if you haven’t yet.
Click here to get this package before the price goes up.
Here’s what you’ll get…
For planning your webinar:
- An agenda for planning your webinar
- Template for creating webinar handouts
- Webinar service comparison chart to choose which platform you should use
For getting expert guests:
- A checklist for locating guest speakers
- Fill-in-the-blank invitation template for guest speakers
- Follow up email for guests
- An agenda for assigning work to contractors
- Checklist for your assistant
- Fill-in-the-blank press release template to promote your webinar
- Fill-in-the-blank blog post template to promote your webinar
- 2 Fill-in-the-blank Twitter Posts to promote your webinar
- 2 Fill-in-the-blank Facebook Posts to promote your webinar
For emailing your attendees:
- Webinar announcement email
- Webinar reminder email
- Webinar thank you email
Just remember, if you want to pay the lowest price of only $17, get it before Saturday!
Leadership & Team Results Strategist