7 Steps to Build a Results-Driven, Accountable and Responsive Team
On April 1, I will be revealing my 7 step system for building a results-driven, accountable, and responsive team. I’d love it if you joined me!
After you attend this LIVE interactive workshop, you’ll understand:
- 3 things you must include in your next position posting TO ATTRACT the very best talent
- #1 secret for making sure your candidates CAN ACTUALLY DO THE JOB instead of just TELLING YOU they can
- The biggest reason why you’re NOT GETTING THE EXACT results you want from your team and how to fix it
- Exactly WHAT TO SAY to your new hire so you NEVER WONDERwhen the task or project will be finished or if they even got your email to begin with
- 7 mistakes businesses make that create weak teams they HAVE TO BABY SIT or hound to get what they need
- And a lot More…
#3 Singing at Jade Lounge, Portland April 21 gig 7-10pm
I’ll be celebrating the Great American Songbook and singing some fun tunes for you.
There’s no cover and delish food and drink. Plus I’ll be playing my new electric ukulele. Yep, that’s a real thing. 🙂
And what else fun goes on Tuesday nights? Hope you’ll join me. RSVP and put in your song requests at
And for more on my music, check out DeannaMaioMusic.com
Ok ya’ll. Here’s to you having a wonderful rest of your day and weekend.